1. All deposits are NON refundable.
2. The client assumes full financial liability for any damage to the limousine caused during the
duration of the rental by them or any members of their party. Sanitation fee is $250.00 for
3. Drug use is prohibited by law. Any fines will be paid for by the customer. The driver has the
right to terminate the trip without refund (if there is blatant indiscretion on the part of the
client(s)). It is Illegal to stand through the sunroof. Smoking is not permitted in our limousines.
4. Not responsible for delays or the termination in winter caused by unsafe road conditions (ie.
not salted, accidents, etc.).
5. Not responsible for articles left in the limousine.
6. Vehicles cannot be loaded beyond seating capacity.
7. Delays/Breakdowns/Interruptions/Extensions: we will not be liable for the delays or
cancellations caused by the act of god, public enemy, act of terrorism, authority of law,
quarantine, riot, strikes, accidents, breakdowns, bad road conditions, storm or weather
conditions beyond its control. In the event of an unexpected delay, a breakdown, unexpected
extension from previous passengers, or other unavoidable or intended interruption, we will make
sure that you are served transportation adequately.
8. The driver of the vehicle will have the right to refuse to transport any person (s) or passenger
(s) that is (are) intoxicated, unruly, or believed to be under the influence of any controlled
9. For waiting-time, there is a 15 minutes grace period starting from the pick-up time. After that, an
hourly rate of $115 is triggered at a minimum of 30 minutes from pick-up time and tracked at 15
minutes increments thereafter. For AIRPORT TRANSFERS, 30 minutes grace period for national
flights and 1 hour for international flights. Afterwards, an hourly rate of $100 is triggered and
prorated every 15 minutes from grace period and tracked at 15 minutes increments thereafter.
10. Additional stops are charged at $35 per stop. Additional stops that increase the trip's
mileage are charged at $50 each beyond a total of 5 miles.